Re: change password plugin

On 10/3/07, - Kone Bakenon - <kone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I got the following error when I try to change password in squirrelmail.

You need to state EXACTLY which change password plugin, as well as all
your versions, etc.  Why didn't you read and follow the mailing list
posting guidelines?????

> Error : Could not determine your username. Please contact your system
> administrator.
>
> This plugin was running correctly. I didn't install anything.

Things will not break unless SOMETHING changes.  It's not up to us to
figure out what changed on YOUR system.  Our crystal ball plugin is
still under development.

> I have squirrelmail 1.1.9a

No such thing.