Squirrelmail pointing to Zimbra

Howdy!

Has anyone ever attempted to point Squirrelmail at Zimbra?  I enabled
the IMAP interface for Zimbra but I'm getting errors that appear to
be related to sorting.  Just to see, I tried turning off server side
sorting and ran out of patience waiting for a response.  ;D  None-the-
less, I thought maybe someone else had given it a shot and maybe
found a config sweet spot that got it going.  Anyone?  =)  Thanks!

Daniel