Re: Attachments broken in Squirrelmail 1.4.11 ?

Do not bottom-post, either.  PLEEEEASE

On 10/2/07, Olivier MOULIN <olivier@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Stop top-posting please.
> >
> > On 10/1/07, z6 <z6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Nothing at all in the logs I'm afraid. In case it's relevant, that
> >> machine has a slightly old php-4.3.11, which is still ok for sm
> >> according to the release notes.
> >>
> >> I am also seeing the other problem - that as I attempt to add subsequent
> >> attachments each one replaces the previous one. Then when I attempt to
> >> send the mail it is sent without any.
> >
> > In addition to the previous debug info, you can also try to find this
> > in src/compose.php around line 1203:
> >
> >     if (is_object($composeMessage) && $composeMessage->entities)
> >         $attach_array = $composeMessage->entities;
> >     if ($session_expired && !empty($attachments) &&
> > is_array($attachments))
> >         $attach_array = $attachments;
> >
> > Change it to:
> >
> >     if (is_object($composeMessage) && $composeMessage->entities)
> >         $attach_array = $composeMessage->entities;
> > sm_print_r('ATTACH ARRAY:', $attach_array, "SESSION EXPIRED:
> > $session_expired");
> >     if ($session_expired && !empty($attachments) &&
> > is_array($attachments))
> >         $attach_array = $attachments;
> >
> >> Have just checked all the plugin versions, and updated to the latest
> >> (except quicksave - moving from 2.3.1 to 2.4.2 introduces "Call to
> >> undefined function:  reposition_plugin_on_hook() in
> >>  /usr/local/share/squirrelmail-1.4.11/plugins/quicksave/functions.php on
> >> line 212" but that's probably a different problem!)
> >
> > You should post a new thread about it then.  The solution is that it
> > looks like you did not READ the Compatibility (no, not Quicksave)
> > plugin's INSTALL file and apply its patch.
> >
> >> The only other
> >> update I did was compatibility, but no change to the attachment problem.

> >> but
> >> without

> Hello,
>
>   I have some tests. I confirm files are well written in the attach
> directory. When I add an attachment, the first is replaced by the new
> one but the both files are written.
> When I send the mail no attachments are sent.
>
>   I did the modification.

It is not clear what the first part of this output is from.  You
either didn't copy my modifications correctly or didn't copy the
output fully.  Try again.  And please show a full copy of the contents
of the compose screen HTML *after* the first attachment is added, and
confirm that AFTER you capture the HTML the attachment is lost.

Thanks