Re: sent confirmation plugin addressbook relation

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007, Len Burns wrote:

> I am seeing a similar result when attempting to import the address
> on Squirrelmail-1.4.10a, same plugin
> version, same version of compatibility plugin.  However, I am logging
> this error via syslog:
> Sep 29 19:55:59 ScrewLoose httpd: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function php_self() in /usr/pkg/share/squirrelmail/plugins/compatibility/includes/1.5.0/global.php on line 25

Your really using 1.5.0 compatability plugin with 1.4x ?
I don't see any php errors, ours all go to primary apache error log, last
one was 3 days ago unreleated to SM though.

php 5.2.4 and apache  2.2.6 (test server was 5.2.4 and 2.2.4)

> -Len
> On Sun, 30 Sep 2007, Res wrote:
>

>> Additonally, I set a fresh new install on a test box, used the same as
>> below except no sql databases, and still fails with same
>>

>> On Sun, 30 Sep 2007, Res wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Firstly....
>>>
>>> SQM 1.4.11
>>> compat P/I 2.0.8
>>> sent_confirmation P/I 1.6
>>> MySQL DBs in use and work fine
>>> Everything runs as u/g squirrel.apache
>>>
>>> After upgrading to 1.4.11, I decided to check out some other options, one
>>> that has me stumped (also tested my backup of 1.4.10a and didn't work
>>> either) is the option:
>>> 			sent_conf_message_style
>>> previously and now have no problem with option 1, but I decided to give them
>>> a bit more by trying options 3 and 4, they too confirm Email was sent,
>>> however after selecting the user to add to addressbook and clicking on "add"
>>> it redirects to a blank page, and does not add the
>>> user to addressbook.
>>>
>>> Only Apache related log snippet is:
>>>
>>> "POST /plugins/sent_confirmation/address_book_import.php HTTP/1.1" 500 -
>>> "http://XXXX.XXXX.net/src/right_main.php?mailbox=INBOX&sort=6&startMessage=1";
>>> "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725
>>> Firefox/2.0.0.6"
>>>
>>> Thats it, php errors are enabled for that host, but nothing shows.
>>> Yes, adding to addressbook normally does work fine. If I use the address_add
>>> plug in option from viewing a received message, that also adds the user to
>>> it.
>>>
>>> Yes, I have read the README/INSTALL, 3 times over incase I keep missing
>>> something :) but I'm sure I'm not, any suggestions muchly appreciated.
>>>

>> --
>>
>> Cheers
>> Res

> --
>
> "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path
> and leave a trail."
> ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Cheers
Res