Can not email out

We have just noticed this problem yesterday. All of the emails which have been sent out of our Squirrelmail Server have not gone out.  They are within the Sent folder but the user who we are sending them to does not receive them.  We have not been black listed by any spamming services, our internet provider says that there is nothing wrong on there end.  We have stopped and started our qmail service.  Check our IP addresses our DHCP everything that we could think of.  Spent all morning looking on the internet for reasons why this could be happening.  Does anyone have any suggestions.

Andrew Reed