Re: As I am installing squirrelmail, How can I add a default junkmail folder for all webmail users ?

On 9/11/07, Halid Faith <maslak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello
> I use squirrelmail, vpopmail,qmail,procmail.
>
> I added .Junkmailfolder file for all users with vpopmail.
>
> But, when I login to webmail, I can not see junkmailfolder as default. But
> That file is exist as inactive and  I need to subscribe  the folders option
> of squirrelmail.
>
> I want anyone to see when he login to himself web page, He can also see
> Junkmail folder  like INBOX,Draft,Send,Trash folders at the left side page.
>
> How can I do that ?

Make sure when you add the folder that you also subscribe the user to
it, then SquirrelMail will display it because the IMAP server tells it
to.  It's nothing to do with SquirrelMail and everything to do with
your external mangement of your IMAP configuration.