Bug Report

I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
  [X]  False - Please CC me when replying

This bug occurs when I ...
Try to open the second page of my huge spamfolder.

The description of the bug:
When i open the spam folder i see the first 20 letters as i should but
when i click Next or any page number i get the contece of the second (or
what ever numer i clicked) page of the last folder i viewed. If i first
click INBOX and then zSpam and then "Next" i get the second page of my
INBOX.  This problem seems to ocur when my spamfolder contains more then
1600 mails.

I can reproduce the bug by:
Going to my spam folder.

(Optional) I got bored and found the bug occurs in:
It seems like it is a problem with memory allocation. I guess it could be
solved by some rahter massive rewriting, since there is realy no need to
get all the toppics of all the pages at once, you could just ge the
current one. But i guess that would be a rather massive rewrite.
This is from the apache error_log:
Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 131072
bytes)

My browser information:
  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6)
Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6

My web server information:
  PHP Version 4.4.0
  PHP Extensions (List)
    * 0 = yp
    * 1 = xml
    * 2 = wddx
    * 3 = tokenizer
    * 4 = sysvshm
    * 5 = sysvsem
    * 6 = standard
    * 7 = sockets
    * 8 = shmop
    * 9 = session
    * 10 = posix
    * 11 = pcre
    * 12 = overload
    * 13 = mhash
    * 14 = mbstring
    * 15 = imap
    * 16 = iconv
    * 17 = gmp
    * 18 = gd
    * 19 = ftp
    * 20 = exif
    * 21 = domxml
    * 22 = dbase
    * 23 = dba
    * 24 = curl
    * 25 = ctype
    * 26 = calendar
    * 27 = bz2
    * 28 = bcmath
    * 29 = zlib
    * 30 = openssl
    * 31 = apache
    * 32 = mysql
    * 33 = gettext

SquirrelMail-specific information:
  Version:  1.4.9a
  Plugins (List)
    * 0 = compatibility
    * 1 = bug_report

My IMAP server information:
  Server type:  dovecot
  Server info:  * OK [HIDDEN] ready.
  Capabilities:  IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR SORT THREAD=REFERENCES MULTIAPPEND
UNSELECT LITERAL+ IDLE CHILDREN NAMESPACE LOGIN-REFERRALS STARTTLS AUTH=PLAIN