Re: Spam Sent From WebMail

I haven't looked at the code but perhaps turning it off only controlled
whether to _display_ the option to change it in that version but didn't
actually prevent it? If someone with malicious intent already knew how
to craft a proper POST to change it, they'd have no need for it to be
displayed in the Options and would be free to change it at will
regardless. If Paul suggests doing something, there's certainly a reason
behind it.

--
Marc