Re: High priority symbol doesn't appear in message list

On 9/4/07, zamri <zamri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, September 4, 2007 6:08 pm, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

> >> Linux

> >> mark

> >> don't

> >> This is one of the email header:
> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> As u can see that the X-Priority is correct but there's no ! symbol in
> >> message list. I use dbmail as the imap.
> >
> > I cannot reproduce.
> >
> > You might want to do a bit of debugging starting in
> > functions/mailbox_display.php
> >
> > Anyone else seen this?
> >
> I got one email from gmail with this header which SM showed the ! sign in
> the message list:
>
> <snip>
> from: xxxxx@xxxxxxxxx
> to: zamri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> x-priority: 1
> priority: urgent
> importance: high
> date: 22 Aug 2007 22:03:24 +0800
> subject: Malaysia Postcode System
>
> As u can see above, the x-priority is all in small letters. Does it make
> any difference?

No, it should not.  Especially give that your sample above was
generated by SM itself.  I have a test message with the same header
and it shows just fine.

> Does priority: urgent take into account to show the !
> sign?

Yes.  Here is the critical code:

function parsePriority($sValue) {
    $aValue=preg_split('/\s/',trim($sValue));
    $value = strtolower(array_shift($aValue));
    if ( is_numeric($value) ) {
        return $value;
    }
    if ( $value == 'urgent' || $value == 'high' ) {
        return 1;
    } elseif ( $value == 'non-urgent' || $value == 'low' ) {
        return 5;
    }
    return 3;
}