Re: 1.4.10a PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare sq_change_text_domain()

On 8/26/07, David Newman <dnewman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Changing register_globals didn't work for me after an upgrade from 1.4.9
> to 1.4.10a. Details below.
>
> >> After upgrading from 1.4.9 to 1.4.10a I get the following fatal error
> when
> >> trying to access the login page:
> >> PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare
> >> sq_change_text_domain()

Please don't truncate the full error message.  This is not helpful.

> > Please show list and order of
> enabled plugins. with version numbers.
>
> Here are mine:
>
> quota_usage 1.3.1
> avelsieve 1.9.7
> filters 12330 (filters.php)
> vlogin 3.9.2-1.2.7
> compatibility 2.0.8-1.0

Try temporarily disabling, and avelsieve and filters (only vlogin and
compatibility remaining).  In fact, compatibility isn't actually
enabled, right?  If disabling those makes no difference, disable
vlogin too (all plugins turned off).  Once you get it working, enable
them again one at a time.