SPAM folder

Hello all,

My mail server is sendmail and the interface is squirrelmail..

But in  sendmail when i create a user, spam folder is not created..

Symantec s/w for SMTP is used for scanning the email for viruses and spams.

There is an option in the s/w saying to send the suspected SPAM mails to SPAM folder..which I cannot use now as there is no SPAM folder for users.

Hence I have selected delete option if it is a  SPAM..This may delete some true mails also...

so my question is, in this setup how to include SPAM folder for all the users now so that symantec automatically send spam mesages to this folder.

thanks
Revathi