Re: Personnal Information change itself

informations" has changed to another one.

>> cause
>> >
>> > Ok but, how can I avoid that ?

>> they
>> >
>> > I have already done it !

>> SquirrelMail so
>> computer.
>> >
>> > Can you help me to it ?
>>
>> Standard src/login.php automatically logs out any existing session. If
custom
>> login form is used, session information is not destroyed in
>> src/redirect.php.
>> SquirrelMail can't autologout users, because your users won't notice
that older
>> account logged out and continue using open browser windows.
>>
>> There are two ways to solve it.
>>
>> A) don't allow logging in, if active session is detected or ask for
confirmation.

> It is important to note that asking for confirmation will not solve the
issue if the user does not actually go close the other window at some
point.

> It is perhaps more important to note that in some environments where
public terminals are being used, that this tactic may alert someone that
they can access a stranger's email.  Although this issue exists even
without SquirrelMail alerting the user to the fact, some
> administrators may not like SquirrelMail making it so obvious - in fact,
if logging in is disallowed, the user will be *forced* to go find the
window with the stranger's email and click the signout link.

>> requires modifications in two scripts and solves some interface abuse
problems.

>> B) SquirrelMail can work without cookies
>>
>> requires modifications in many core scripts and plugins.

The problem is not only happen when users uses the same computer.

> List Archives:
> http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user List
Archives:  http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=2995
List Info: