Re: Search feature

> Hi,
>
> I have the same problem too but i couldn't find Allow advanced search
> under general option. Is it because the one i'm using is a bit of old
> version (1.4.6)?
>
> Thank you in advance

I did not have this option either.  So the stable version does not have it
I suppose?  It looks like only the 1.5.x branch has this.  I guess that I
will get that option when it is stable and I upgrade then.
Thanks.
--
Scott Mayo
System Administrator

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it
holds the universe together.