Re: Problems with Squirrelmail on Mac OS X Server

>> 2. phpinfo() output shows, that you are using some URL rewriting engine.
>> Script file name does not match script request url. Are you sure that it
>> does not break things? Attached script for form testing. Could you make
>> sure that all GET requests return correct number of variables (GET
>> count)
>> and GET['mailbox'] is always equal to 'M&Ms'
>
> I'm trying to figure out where that rewriting is coming from.  Running
> the form-test.php file returns:
>
> GET['mailbox'] is always equal to 'M'
> and
> GET count returns number of variables + 1 (i.e. one variable returns
> GET count = 2 etc).

Something is breaking GET requests. If your apache access logs show GET
requests with & between M and Ms, then it is something between browser and
webserver or browser itself. If logs show M%26Ms, then it is some
webserver module or custom modifications in PHP 5.2.2 interpreter.

Can't reproduce it on standard Apache 1.3.33/PHP 5.2.2/memcache 2.0.4 or
2.1.2 install. I haven't enabled all extensions turned on in your setup,
but the ones that are not turned on in my test setup should not mess with
GET requests.

--
Tomas