Re: problem with forwarding (some) mail with attachments

On 7/2/07, Dennis Day <dday@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In /src/move_messages.php, replace the line line that says
>
> $body = implode('', $body_a);                                   (I believe it
> was on line 83 originally in my version)
>
> WITH :
>

> // DENNIS DAY'S CUSTOM CODE
>                 $body = "";
>                 foreach($body_a as $body_a_key=>$body_a_value){
>                                 $body .= $body_a_value;
>                 }
> // END DENNIS DAY'S CUSTOM CODE
>
> // ORIGONAL BAD CODE - ERRORS ON ATTACHMENTS LARGER THAT (2MB ACCORDING TO
> SQUIRRELMAIL)
> //              $body = implode('', $body_a);
>

> Reason: Apparently, the implode command has issues with large arrays.  The
> $body_a variable is pertaining to the original message.  I just went the old
> school route and it seems to work great.  Hope this helps you out.

Has anyone else seen this?  I have not been able to reproduce it,
although the OP gives no version information at all (note, OP saw fit
to publish this as a "bug" in the user comments of the PHP manual:
http://php.net/manual/function.implode.php)