Re: SM problems

> when i activate the filters i often get the following errors:
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at
> /home/squirrelmail_econ/www/functions/page_header.php:54) in
> /home/squirrelmail_econ/www/functions/page_header.php on line 46
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at
> /home/squirrelmail_econ/www/functions/page_header.php:54) in
> /home/squirrelmail_econ/www/functions/page_header.php on line 47
>
> SquirrelMail notice messages
> Category:  IMAP
> Message:  Your IMAP server returned an error. Please contact your system
> administrator and report this error.
> REQUEST:
> RESPONSE:  11
> MESSAGE:  FETCH (FLAGS (\Deleted))
>
> Terminating SquirrelMail due to a fatal error

Some code calls displayHtmlHeader() function twice on same page. In SquirrelMail
1.5.1 "Cannot modify header information ... in page_header.php on line 46" means
that some script started output before page headers are sent. Scripts must be
fixed, because they are violating html formating and SquirrelMail 1.5.1 does not
tolerate such mistakes.

Could you provide more information?

- Script which displays this message
- Your filtering rules
- Your IMAP server and $imap_server_type setting.

Could you disable '$squirrelmail_plugin_hooks['webmail_bottom']['filters'] =
'start_filters_hook';' line in plugins/filters/functions.php and see if it fixes
some of filtering issues. Line is disabled by putting two / in front of it.

--- one line --
// $squirrelmail_plugin_hooks['webmail_bottom']['filters'] =
'start_filters_hook';
---

If I remember correctly, filters plugin can't handle errors in 1.5.1
webmail_bottom hook.