multilogin pluggin issue

Dear All,

I am using Squirrel mail ver 1.4.10a on RED Hat Linux and is workin fine

recently i installed the multiloggin pluggin ver 2.3.3-1.2.9 by Benoit
Bourdin and Paul Lesneiwski and in the config.php i have XXX domain first
and YYY domain second

now both domains appear on my login page and i can select anyone of the
and login to any domain and works perfectly fine

now when i use the checkbox of remeber server and login into the YYY
server its works fine and i can login normally and if i logout and go to
login page again the YYY server is my default so it does remeber my server
and its fine

but if i close my browser and then open my squirrel mail the remeber
server selection is lost cause it does not show my YYY domain but XXX
domain which is the first

any settings i am missing out

Thanks and Appreciate

regards