Re: Addressbook with Squirrelmail

Hello,

I run the script you give me and I get two errors. The error messages don´t
help me to find the solution to my problem.

These are the errors:

Warning: ldap_read(): Search: Protocol error in
/var/www/html/hospital/test-ldap.php on line 128
Unable to read LDAP base.

Warning: ldap_search(): Search: Protocol error in
/var/www/html/hospital/test-ldap.php on line 160
LDAP search failed.

I forgot to tell you that my LDAP server use Microsoft Exchange. Could it be
this the cause of the problem?

Thank you for your help.