Re: Empty Folders

I am having a similar issue. I can send and receive mail fine with Outlook, and can even send out mail with squirrel mail. but I cannot receive any mail with squirrelmail. Been working on this for two days and cannot seem to solve it. I am think of stepping down to an older version and see and that fixes it.

----- Original Message -----
From: No Spam
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 10:47 AM
Subject: Empty Folders

Hello, I seem to be having a few issues with SquirrelMail and was hoping someone might be able to help.

Red Hat Enterprise AS 4.0
SquirrelMail version:1.4.10a
PHP version 4.3.10
Exim 4.34
Apache 2.0.59
UW IMAP4rev1 2004.352
Mail spool files (inbox) are kept in /var/mail/<username>
IMAP Folders are kept in /mail/users/<username>/

The issuses are as follows:
-Inbox and IMAP folders are all empty (yet everything is fine while using Thunderbird or Outlook, etc..)
- Inbox does not seem to be "clickable"
- IMAP folders seem to be displayed twice, something like this:
INBOX
<indent>Folder1
<indent>Folder2
<indent>Folder3
Folder1
Folder2
Folder3

The folders that ARE indented under the INBOX do not work, I get the error:
Invalid mailbox name: <PATH>
The folders at the bottom of the list seem to work expect they are all empty.

Any help would be great!

Thank you,

mike

Checked by AVG Free Edition.