Of all the plugins to break...

I upgraded to Squirrelmail 1.4.10a to address a previously noted bug
with PHP5, and now my serversidefilters plugin is broken.

Some of you may recall that I spent tons of time getting that one to
work. :(

Compatibility
2.0.7-1.0

Server Side Filter
1.5-1.2.7-RC1

Apache 2.0.58-r2

PHP php-5.2.2-r1

This is a Gentoo Linux box as well.

The error I'm now getting is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_defined() in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/squirrelmail/plugins/compatibility/functions.php
on line 113

Line 113 is..

  if (is_defined('SM_VERSION'))
          $version = SM_VERSION;
       else
          global $version;

--

I saw this suggestion before: "Open plugins/compatibility/functions.php
in plain text editor. Find

I tried that, and just ran into this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqm_baseuri() in
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/squirrelmail/plugins/compatibility/includes/1.5.0/global.php
on line 13

that file is really short, and Google searches of this list gave me "No
matches were found for undefined function sqm_baseuri()"

--

So now my most important plugin has pooted out on me.

Aside from reverting back to the previous squirrelmail version and
dealing with a PHP bug, what can i do? :(