Re: [Re: Error on reading attachments in 1.5.1

>> Please cast same magic to prepend.php script and all scripts loaded in
>> it.
>> Script is somewhere in your include_path
>> (.:/Reserve/opt/lampstack/php/lib/php:/www/www_new/docs/incl:/Reserve/opt/lampstack/ZendFramework/library)
>>

> There is nothing in my prepend.php

0x0A character is same thing as "nothing". Line feed invisible to humans.
If you have empty prepend.php file, start it with '<?php'. No quotes. And
load it with full path or make sure that you don't have other prepend.php
files.

You could also make sure that error_reporting is set to 2047 instead of
2039. SquirrelMail 1.5.1 has some standard function calls that will freak
out, if scripts start output before they are supposed to do that. If some
script inserts linefeeds before output should be started, all SquirrelMail
1.5.1+ scripts should show notices on displayHtmlHeader() calls.

Make sure that you can reproduce your issue in standard unmodified
SquirrelMail 1.4.10a or in SquirrelMail 1.5.1 with only setcookie patches.
Please understand that we don't have access to your setup. Show your
modifications or test standard scripts in standard environment. PHP
cache/optimizer extensions should be unloaded. It is not enough to turn
them off with provided options. auto_prepend_file options should be
disabled in order to reduce number of debugged locations. globals should
be turned off in order to reduce side effects of sanitizing code.