Smail to grab mail from other accounts?

Hello, everyone,

I am wondering after searching the support, plugins and other pages on the SquirrelMail website, if SMail can be used as a master email server. By that I mean, make a centralized area for all email accounts. Such as go to the various accounts like aol account, your own domain account, gmail account, and grab all the new email from those accounts, then when you sign into SMail, its all there in one place.
If not, do you know of a file (php or other) that can do the above?

Thanks!
Paul

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000742-1, 05/22/2007
Tested on: 5/23/2007 11:55:27 AM