Re: Can't get into INBOX.Sent

Martin Ortmayr wrote:

> ERROR: Could not complete request.
> Query: SELECT "mail/INBOX.Sent"
> Reason Given: No such folder.

I have been using SQmail on a Linux server for about 5-6 years and just
recently I notice that I get the following error whenever I try to look at
the Sent folder:

> 500 - Server Error
> The proxy is having difficulty trying to connect to the final web server.
> This is evident of the server being switched off or disconnected from the
> internet.
> Please try again in a few minutes.
>
> The following error occurred (you may need to quote this):
>
> http://www.myhost.mydomain/webmail/src/right_main.php?PG_SHOWALL=0&sort=0&startMessage=1&mailbox=INBOX.Sent
> SERVER_RESPONSE_CLOSEThe server closed the connection while reading the
> response. Contact your system administrator.
> Tue, 22 May 2007 07:29:54 GMT

The strange thing is that if I use Thunderbird or Evolution, I can get to
the folder no worries.

If anyone has any ideas about the issue(s) I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Barry