Re: Can't get into INBOX.Sent

Martin Ortmayr <martin_tvl <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi, I have a Windows installation of Squirrel Mail running in conjunction with
the Mercury Mail server.
> When a logged in user clicks on the red INBOX.Sent on the left, the following
error comes up:

> ERROR: Could not complete request.
> Query: SELECT "mail/INBOX.Sent"
> Reason Given: No such folder.
>
> It has always been this way but it has become annoying enough now that I would
like to fix it, I guess the
> directories were not set up properly initially. Can someone tell me where this
directory should be
> created and if that would solve the problem?  I tried poking around with the
conf.pl utility but couldn't
> find anything.

You are using SquirrelMail configured for UW IMAP server on Mercury32. Mercury32
uses different namespace.

Start SquirrelMail configuration utility and reapply mercury32 preset.
See http://www.squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-5.html#ss5.2

Then make sure that user preferences don't store custom sent_folder value.