Re: squirrelmail issues in 1.4.5

> Further testing showed that the problem happens only if there is an email
> containing both text and html format, and this email is one multiple
> attachment emails forwarded from outlook. The squirrlemail cannot handle it.
> It takes longer time to open and shows as blnak.

1) http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/BlankPage

2) If at all possible upgrade to/test with 1.4.10a before filing bug
reports like this.  1.4.5 is quite old and many fixes (including
security fixes that you are vulnerable to) have since been included in
1.4.10a.

updating to 1.4.10a fixed  the problem.  Thanks.
However, if incoming email was sent with both ascii and html format, the squirrelmail will display one ascii mail and another as attachment. Outlook will display one only. that is a better solution. I think the user really doesn't need to read the second duplicate attachment format. Is there a way to turn off such a feature in the configuration file or it is designed this way in squirrelmail?

Thanks

Tom