Re: Multiple mail servers

> 1.
>
> Can Squirrel handle multiple mail servers ? say can I configure it to use to IMAP servers ?
> example server a = mail.xx.com and server b = mail.yy.com

Not in one login session.  You may choose what IMAP server to log into
with either the Multilogin plugin or Login Manager.  Which you use
depends if you want the user to be able to choose or not.

> 2.
>
> If the answer is no, Is it then possible to run two instances of SM without any serious
> effect ?

Usually is fine.  You might see session preferences get overwritten
between accounts if they are using the same domain to log in from the
same browser instance.