switching hosting companies

Hello all
we are going to switch to a different hosting company, we have the squirrel
mail and plug ins all set to go on the new server. The problem is, we need to
transfer mail from all the folders on the current server over to the same
folders on the new server. How can this be done? And, what will happen to the
mail during the time it takes to make the DNS switch?

Joe Macri
InterSense, Inc.
201 South Main St., Suite 106
North Syracuse, NY 13212