ERROR: Could not append message to mail/sent & ERROR:Could not complete request.

Hi,

I really need your help, I have been asked to answer and reply to emails for a voluntary organisation (none of them are computer literate and I'm not much better).  I am having a lot of trouble with it at the moment as it wont let me delete any of the spam and there is one email in there that has attachments that it wont let me delete either, it wont let me send at the moment either.  All round, I am buggered. I know that you request that I supply all the details, but I really dont know how to find them (I'm SO sorry), I just don't know what to do.  I am desperate for help.  These are the errors I am getting;

ERROR:

ERROR : Could not complete request.
Query: EXPUNGE
Reason Given: EXPUNGE failed: Unable to extend mailbox: Disk quota exceeded

ERROR:

ERROR : Could not append message to mail/Sent.
Server responded: APPEND failed: Error finishing scratch file: Disk quota exceeded
Solution: Remove unneccessary messages from your folder and start with your Trash folder.

Warning
: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/squirrelmail/functions/page_header.php:31) in /var/www/squirrelmail/src/compose.php on line 406

ERROR:

ERROR : Could not complete request.
Query: COPY 123 "mail/Trash"
Reason Given: COPY failed: Message copy failed: Disk quota exceeded

I hope this helps.  Please tell me if there is anything (with instructions) I may be able to do to help.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Debbie Roelfsema
WSN Environmental Solutions