Translated names for Sent/Drafts/Trash folders (with IMAP), a different approach

Hello again,

here is a different approach for localized folder names, that I actually
discovered with another mail client called "Thunderbird".

It's like this: The client is in another language than english, but still
uses the common english default names for those folders - "Drafts", "Sent"
and "Trash". What it does then is to transparently translate the folder
names to the user - i.e. "Sent" is shown as "Gesendet", but actually the
IMAP folder's name still is "Sent".

That makes this client perfectly coexist with any other client that maybe
expects the common folder names.

What do you think?

I'd like that because here I now have this problem: I found out about the
possibility to change the folder's names in folder preferences quite late
(actually yesterday), so that all ~60 users that already used their account
now have english folder names. If they change them in folder preferences,
or - more likely - if I change them with forced_prefs, they will have both
folders, "Sent" containing all previously sent messages, and "Gesendet"
containing all afterwards sent messages.
That is not nice, and I think the other way is really neat!

Yours, Gregor