Re: Getting individual user info & preferences

On 3/1/07, Fredrik Jervfors <jervfors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Is there a way in Squirrelmail to get a list of individual user info
> > and preferences. i.e. What is listed for them for "Full name", "e- mail
> > address", "reply to" address?
>
> No, as far as I know there is no plugin to handle that situation and it's
> not part of SquirrelMail itself. It is, however, possible to code such a
> plugin.

Where did the OP ask for a plugin?  I think the OP just wants to know
where to go to see the user pref files (database entries) and then
change them.  The OP can, of course, view user preference files in
whatever directory was configured as the SM data directory on the web
server, or look in the SM prefs database if SM was configured to use a
DB backend for prefs.