Getting individual user info & preferences

	Is there a way in Squirrelmail to get a list of individual user info
and preferences. i.e. What is listed for them for "Full name", "e-
mail address", "reply to" address?
	The reason I'm asking is we are running Squirrelmail on a Mac OS
10.4.8 server. In our case the actual server address is different
than our e-mail addresses so we have to go in via the webmail
interface at set-up of the individual account and manually put in the
correct e-mail address which is an abbreviated form of the actual
server address. In recent weeks we've noticed a problem where
personal information ie. full name e-mail address and reply to
address are showing up different than what they were set to. ie. user
A for some reason now has users D's info  showing in the information
boxes. So basically if they use the Web interface the e-mail looks
like it's coming from user D rather than user A and if someone hits
reply the reply goes to user D because user D's info is in the reply
field under personal info. This isn't happening to everyone. It's
maybe 5 people out of 150 users. We've had this server up and running
well for over a year.  So I'm trying to find a way to view this info
without having to have the users go in and check it.
	Any thought or help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Connie

jewell@xxxxxxxxxx