Re: Mail attachments in a cluster environment

[snip]

> We don't really want to be storing 30MB attachments in a database as
> well and using a shared NFS attachment driectory introduces a single
> point of failure (the NFS server). Can anyone think of any other
options
> we have?

Use session persistence in your load balancer. I know from experience
with Alteons in this same situation that they work very well. The first
connection from the user gets sent to whichever available web server
based on your balancing strategy and all subsequent requests from that
user go to the same machine until the session expires.

--
Marc