Re: Steve Brown is a ... The End

Hello List,

On Fri, January 26, 2007 6:41 pm, Marc Groot Koerkamp wrote:
<snip>

Now that it is explained that even SquirrelMail developers are humans and
apologies are made to Steph, this thread can stop now.

I shouldn't have posted it to the users list but at that moment I was
offended too (i'm a human too ;-) and stood up for Steve.

We have learned that, although our website is primarily meant for
SquirrelMail administrators, it's not completely clear to non tech users
where to get support.

I want to thank the company Steph works for because the replies I got from
her boss were help full. It made clear that it's indeed confusing where to
get support as user or company when a third party does the SquirrelMail
install without telling what SquirrelMail is. Companies pay for website
hosting and think they also pay for SquirrelMail because their hosting
providing offers SquirrelMail.

If you have suggestions other then already mentioned in this thread then
feel free to start a new thread about how to make our website easier for
the non tech user.

Regards,

Marc Groot Koerkamp
SquirrelMail development leader.