Re: Issue with upgrade squirrelmail to 1.4.9

> At the moment, i'm running squirrelmail 1.4.6 and would like to upgrade
> it to 1.4.9. I remember someone (I think Paul) has mentioned that it
> would not cause any hassles to do that, particularly, in terms of all the
> settings that have been configured to suit each and every users. But i've
> lost the link to the page where it gives me instruction on how to upgrade
> to 1.4.9.
>
> Sorry for bringing this issue up again. i was just unable to trace it
> back and been to the squirrelmail website searching around for this
> upgrade issue but to no avail. I was hoping if anyone would be kind to
> tell me where i can get info about this.

How to upgrade is documented in the file "UPGRADE", included with
SquirrelMail. We also have an instruction in our static documentation at
<http://www.squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-4.html>, as well as a
version in the wiki at
<http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/UpgradingSquirrelMail>.

There should really be only one version, so I'll look into merging them.

Sincerely,
Fredrik