Help with configuring SquirrelMail to perform LDAP query for Address Book data from Active Directory

Hello,

Server configuration:

FreeBSD 6.2
Postfix 2.3.5
OpenLDAP 2.3.27
Cyrus SASL 2.1.21
Dovecot 1.0 RC15
Apache 1.3.34
PHP 4.4.2
SquirrelMail 1.4.6

I installed Postfix, OpenLDAP, Cyrus SASL, and Dovecot from the latest (November) downloads, while I installed SquirrelMail from FTP of ports, which subsequently installed Apache and PHP.

I configured the ldap portion of config.php as follows:

$ldap_server[0] = array(
    'host' => '<IP OF AD DC>',
    'base' => 'dc=<DOMAIN NAME>,dc=local',
    'protocol' => 3,
    'name' => 'Global Addresses',
    'binddn' => 'cn=<USER>,cn=users,dc=<DOMAIN NAME>,dc=local',
    'bindpw' => '<PASSWORD>'

When I try to search for user information during compose, the only thing returned is "No persons matching your search were found".

I'm looking to display contents of user information with Active Directory through LDAP queries within SquirrelMail.  I have searched through the archives but ave not found anything (yet) regarding this problem.

Thanks for your help.

uxphreak

Get your own web address.