Re: Question on SM and NFS

SOLUTION FOUND!
In your webmail/functions directory there is a file named abook_local_file.php

In there are functions to lock the abook file... guess what?  That
doesn't work over NFS.  I made the following change:

    /** Lock the datafile - try 20 times in 5 seconds */
    function lock() {
   #     for($i = 0 ; $i < 20 ; $i++) {
   #         if(flock($this->filehandle, 2 + 4))
                return true;
   #         else
   #             usleep(250000);
   #     }
   #     return false;
    }

    /** Unlock the datafile */
    function unlock() {
    #    return flock($this->filehandle, 3);
    }