Re: spamfilter per domain

Please reply on-list.

On 1/4/07, Ricardo Kuznik - aciComputer <r.kuznik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Paul Lesniewski schrieb:
> > On 1/4/07, Ricardo Kuznik - aciComputer <r.kuznik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello list,
> >>
> >> we have a lot of domains on our server. Is it possible to create a mail
> >> filter for each domain (per domain spam filter)? Actually we are using
> >> avelsieve, but it is only for per-user filter managing.
> >>
> >> We don't want use generall filtering (like spamassin, razor, etc ... ).
> >>
> >> Are there other possibilities to create per-domain-filters?
> >>

> > How is this a SquirrelMail question?
>
> Because I am using Squirrelmail with avelsieve. Perhabs knows someone
> other Squirrelmail filters with per-domain functionallity!?!?!

SquirrelMail is an end-user mail client, and as such, most every
functionality is targeted at the user who is logged in, so I doubt
there is such a thing, which is more suited for a domain/hosting
control panel.  If you're lucky, the plugin author might help you
figure out how to achieve what you want, but SquirrelMail probably is
not where you want to be managing your domains (unless with a plugin
specifically for that task like vadmin).