Re: Correct naming scheme for dovecot/squirrelmail subfolders?

On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 21:44:56 PM +0200, Tomas Kuliavas
(tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> > 2) which parameters must be changed and how in dovecot and/or
> >    squirrelmail (or any IMAP client in my home PC) so that folders are
> >    recognized and displayed as I wish?
>
> http://www.squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-12.html#ss12.9

Before my original post, I had already modified
/etc/squirrelmail/config.php to match that configuration, but it
doesn't seem to make any effect. The only difference is that I am
using quotes, that is instead of:

imap_server_type = dovecot

I have:

$imap_server_type       = 'dovecot';

does it matter?

> http://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=1353394
>
> SquirrelMail dovecot preset is designed for dovecot 0.99.x. 0.99.x
> does not support IMAP NAMESPACE extension. Layout matches (("" "."))
> NIL NIL namespace.

Er.. sorry, but I am not sure I understand this part. First of all, I
am running dovecot-1.0-0_34.rc15, so I have (AFAICT) support for these
extension. This said, how must those folders be named in dovecot or
squirrelmail config files to be accessible?

Does anybody have a working configuration to share?

Thanks again,
		Marco