Re: Error on 1.5.1

On 12/6/06, stormrider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <stormrider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Whenever i try to access an account that uses filters i get the following
> error:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sqm_trigger_imap_error() in
> /home/webmail/plugins/filters/filters.php on line 408
>
> But if i refresh, everything get back to normal (except that sometimes
> filters doesn't work).
>
> Anyway to fix this?

Best way is to upgrade to 1.5.2.  The problem is you are using
developmental software, so we don't tend to support anything but the
most recent state of that code.  1.5.2 may or may not be stable enough
for your use....

Just grepping the 1.5.1 source code, I do find "function
sqm_trigger_imap_error" in class/error.class.php, so you could just
add this near the top of filters.php:

include_once (SM_PATH . 'class/error.class.php');

But the real issue might be why you are apparently getting another
error that SM is trying to report.  Again, we won't spend a lot of
time supporting you on 1.5.1.

-paul