Re: Difficulty getting domain keys to work with Squirrelmail

> I have a qmail server correctly configured for domain keys. This domain
> (mtnlion.com) successfully passes the sa-test@xxxxxxxxxxxx domain key
> test if I send the mail using Thunderbird through my normal qmail smtp.
> If I use the smtp option in Squirrelmail, the domain key is not added to
> the email. I also tried using the qmail sendmail binary with the same
> result. A suggestion from the qmail admin list was to make sure that the
> environment vairables needed by my smtp script were set. I verified they
> were, but still no domain key.
>
> This is a serious issue since I have users that need squirrelmail and if
> I turn off "test" in my domainkey dns records, their mail will be
> bounced by domains that do domain key checking. Am I missing something?

Have you showed your smtp environment variables (/etc/tcp.smtp or some
other file) to qmail admin list?

qmail domainkeys HOWTO talks about modifying 10.0.0.2 or global settings.
It does not say anything about 127.0.0.1 environment.

Have you tried turning off SquirrelMail's Received header?

Please note that you have restarted debugging of your issue on different
mailing list and haven't provided any useful information about your setup.
Is SMTP auth used in SquirrelMail? Is SMTP server local or remote one?

--
Tomas