Re: How to configure diverse SMTP and POP server and diverse usernames and passwords

Hi,

Conf.pl option 2/ Server settings

Then option B/ Update SMTP Settings
Then option 7/ SMTP Authentication   : none

If you have already set the hostname and port number, I can try to
automatically detect the mechanisms your SMTP server supports.
Auto-detection is *optional* - you can safely say "n" here.

Try to detect auth mechanisms? [y/N]:       Enter 'y'
Choose a mecanism

That's it

le 10/10/06 8:45, Schulz Kay (KISI 2) à kay.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a