SM v1.4.8 / 1.5.2cvs - unable to create/handle subfolders properly

Hello,
I think I've found an error in the folder creation function
which prevents it from properly handle folders which should
contain subfolders.

Tested environment: SM v1.4.8, SM v1.5.2cvs, uw-imap with
                    uw-settings selected.

Way to reproduce error:
1. Folders->Create folder 'Folder1' as a subfolder of '[none]'
2. Checkbox 'Let this folder contain subfolders' ticked.
3. Press Create-Button.

-> ERROR:
   ERROR: Could not complete request.
   Query: SUBSCRIBE "Folder1/"
   Reason Given: Can't subscribe Folder1/: not a mailbox

This message appears although the physical folder has
successfully been created. Additionally it is not possible
to subcribe the folder or select it as base folder for
other folders (.. as a subfolder of '???').

Rgds Juergen
--
Mail: juergen.edner@xxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key available