Re: Reading the log files to discover why emails are beingdelayed

This is really a sendmail question and Google is great at answering
those. Any delays that you're experiencing are happening before
squirrelmail becomes involved at all. Beyond the log entries you had
questions on, the Message Headers of the delayed e-mails themselves will
detail each machine that received the message and at what time. If
machine A receives the message at 10:00 and machine B receives the
message at 10:30, machine A held the message for some unknown reason for
30 minutes before sending it on. That can help you pinpoint where, or to
who, you should be looking to for resolution.

For the sendmail log line that you had questions on, the link below will
answer your questions --

http://www.logreport.org/doc/gen/email/sendmail.php

--
Marc