Re: Integrating own Maildir-folders

[chop]

> How can I include my subfolders too?
>
> Is there a way to include my folders without adding those nasty dots
> in the names? It bothers me in my usage of mutt :-(

This is a result of the IMAP server you are using, not Squirrelmail. You
must abide by its folder naming and structure requirements; if those
don't suit your needs then look at others.

An alternative might be to configure mutt to talk IMAP to your mail
store instead of reading it directly. I would expect that the folder
names presented in each program would be the same as in Squirrelmail
then.

--
Marc