Re: Login successful but, logs out immediately

Patch is for standard SquirrelMail 1.5.1 functions/global.php file.

tomas@hermija:/some-path/sm151/functions$ zcat global.php.diff.gz | patch
-p 0
patching file global.php
tomas@hermija:/some-path/sm151/functions$

sqsetcookie function is available only in SquirrelMail 1.5.1 and later
versions. Current 1.5.2cvs does not have issues with PHP 5.1.2+, but it is
too unstable and I don't recommend upgrading to current 1.5.2cvs snapshot.

setcookie function is not part of SquirrelMail. It is standard PHP function.

If you don't use SquirrelMail 1.5.1, please show your PHP display_errors,
error_reporting, session.save_handler, session.save_path,
session.use_trans_sid, session.use_only_cookies and session.use_cookies
settings.

If you use custom SquirrelMail 1.5.1 version, show all changes made in
SquirrelMail or contact your SquirrelMail packager.