Re: Thread view ordered by date

> Hello,
>
> excuse my first message. Was to fast and wrote in german.
> threads are ordered only by the time of the initial message... Is there a
> way to order by the newest message in a thread?

IMAP THREAD extension provides limited sorting options.

According to SquirrelMail developer Marc Groot Koerkamp (aka stekkel), you
might be able to do that in 1.5.2cvs, if you comment out one array sorting
command in functions/imap_messages.php.

---- irc log snippet ----
dzekas> he likes thread sort, but he wants to see newest messages on top
stekkel> oh, we reverse the thread response ;)
dzekas> you get new message and thread with that message moves to top
stekkel> it's possible, let me hack something
stekkel> I don't like it but maybe in 1.5.2 cvs imap_messages.php you can
comment out line 420
stekkel> $aUidSubThread = array_reverse($aUidSubThread);
----

--
Tomas