Re: Booted off and links

On 8/23/06, Scott Mayo <sgmayo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Fredrik Jervfors wrote:
> >>I have Squirrelmail 1.4.5 and Dovecot 1.0 setup.  My principal says that
> >>sometimes he goes to send a message after having squirrelmail up for a
> >>while and it tells him that he needs to log back in.  Is there a setting
> >>in squirrelmail somewhere that does this?  I have not been able to find
> >>one yet.
> >

> > FAQ: http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/AutoLogout
>
> Well, neither of the solutions in the FAQ seemed to be my problem.  I
> had not installed the plugin and I set the left_refresh=600 in my
> default_pref.  I did read something somewhere else yesterday about too
> many people logging in and it only accepting so many, but I did not
> think about that being my problem since we are only about 80 staff.
> Maybe it is though, since my Squirrellmail stayed up all night, then I
> got that error this morning after everyone got here.

Show php session timeout settings.  Make sure you restarted your web
server after changing those values.  Make sure you know where any
override php settings are located, if any.  If your left refresh was
working all night long, it is not possible that it timed out, so I
suspect you are leaving out part of the story.