Squirrelmail 1.4.8 and issue with right_main.php

I just got SquirrelMail 1.4.8 installed, and I can't get it working right.

Everything else seems to work, except direct access to the Inbox. When I
login, or click on "INBOX" (after I'm logged in), I get a prompt to
download "src/right_main.php".

I can click on folders (Sent, Trash, etc) and they all pop up perfectly.
 I can do virtually everything except open up the Inbox. What is funny,
though, is that the left pane does appear, and the "new mail" count to
the right of the "INBOX" link does work correctly. I just can't "view"
the Inbox in the right pane.

I'm running Cyrus as my IMAP server. All the files in squirrelmail/src
have 644 permissions.

Any clues?

--
Jason Bailey, Web/IT Administrator