Bug Report

I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
  [X]  False - Please CC me when replying

This bug occurs when I ...
  ... use a specific plugin/function

The description of the bug:

I'm running the change_passwd plugins for Squirrelmail.  Or at least,
trying to. :-)

The "version" file says that the version is 4.0, although the readme claims
4.1.  Current (1.4.7) version of Squirrelmail.  Current version 2.0.4 of the
compatibility plugin.

Now, here's the interesting problem.  If I run configure and enable the
plugin, then when I go to the Options page, ALL options vanish.  Not just
the option for change_passwd - all of them.  I get a blank page when I
click on Options.  If I deactivate the plugin with the configure program
for
Squirrelmail, the options appear on the page again.

Any ideas what might be causing such a peculiar problem?

You won't see it in the plugins list at the end of this message, since
it's not currently active.  It would be change_passwd if it were listed
there.

Any help would be appreciated.

I can reproduce the bug by:

Using the configure script to active the plugin.  When it's active, all
options disappear from the Options page.  When it's not active
(deactivated by the configure script), all options return to the Options
page.

(Optional) I got bored and found the bug occurs in:

(Optional) I got really bored and here's a fix:

My browser information:
  Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.6) Gecko/20060728
Firefox/1.5.0.6

My web server information:
  PHP Version 5.0.4
  PHP Extensions (List)
    * 0 = standard
    * 1 = SPL
    * 2 = zlib
    * 3 = openssl
    * 4 = libxml
    * 5 = apache2handler
    * 6 = ctype
    * 7 = ftp
    * 8 = gd
    * 9 = gettext
    * 10 = imap
    * 11 = mysql
    * 12 = pcre
    * 13 = posix
    * 14 = readline
    * 15 = session
    * 16 = sysvsem
    * 17 = sysvshm
    * 18 = tokenizer
    * 19 = xml
    * 20 = xmlrpc
    * 21 = yp

SquirrelMail-specific information:
  Version:  1.4.7
  Plugins (List)
    * 0 = translate
    * 1 = squirrelspell
    * 2 = spamcop
    * 3 = calendar
    * 4 = abook_take
    * 5 = fortune
    * 6 = newmail
    * 7 = bug_report
    * 8 = sent_subfolders
    * 9 = mail_fetch
    * 10 = listcommands
    * 11 = message_details
    * 12 = delete_move_next
    * 13 = view_as_html
    * 14 = qotd_login
    * 15 = address_add
    * 16 = secure_login
    * 17 = twc_weather
    * 18 = select_range
    * 19 = bounce
    * 20 = rewrap
    * 21 = squirrel_logger
    * 22 = newuser_wiz

My IMAP server information:
  Server type:  other
  Server info:  * OK [HIDDEN] IMAP4REV1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS
AUTH=LOGIN] localhost IMAP4rev1 2004.357mdk at Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:53:15
-0700 (PDT)
  Capabilities:  IMAP4REV1 LITERAL+ IDLE NAMESPACE MAILBOX-REFERRALS
BINARY UNSELECT SCAN SORT THREAD=REFERENCES THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT
MULTIAPPEND SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS AUTH=LOGIN