Bug Report: Message-List not displayed if encoding in header

I subscribe to the squirrelmail-users mailing list.
  [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
  [x]  False - Please CC me when replying

This bug occurs when I ...
  ... view a particular message

The description of the bug:
When a message with some "special" properties exists in a folder, the
folder-list is not displayed. Only the head of a folder list-page is
visible. This means: you can see navigation, quote of the minute, overall
folder summary and finally message-navigation (I mean that move to folder
xx, mark es (un)read stuff and so on)).
Already *not* visible is the headlines of the message list. (From, Date,
Subject). As well not visible are the messages in the folder.

I can reproduce the bug by:
- See that folder list is not accessible. Okay, we have the problem.
- Move out the message from the folder using another IMAP client
-> Result: Folder-List visible.
- Move back in message
-> Result: Folder-list not visible
- Move back out message
-> Result: Folder-List visible.

(Optional) I got bored and found the bug occurs in:
The message contains some fancy encodings in the subject, which is wrapped
to the next lines. When patching this subject back to "7-bit clean ASCII",
the folder list gets displayed.
>From this, I see it's the encoding in the subject-line, which "kills" the
list.
As well I can reproduce if there is a comment with encoding in the "From:"
line (e.g. a German name with "Umlaut").
I found this problem, when enoding in UTF-8, ISO-8859-15 and ISO-8859-1
arrives. This sound like "any encoding"...

A sample message to reproduce is attached. It's taken directly from the
IMAP maildir.

(Optional) I got really bored and here's a fix:
I'm sorry :) I can only do J2EE

My browser information:
  Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.0.4) Gecko/20060610
Firefox/1.5.0.4

My web server information:
  PHP Version 4.3.11
  PHP Extensions (List)
    * 0 = standard
    * 1 = apache
    * 2 = mhash
    * 3 = xml
    * 4 = gettext
    * 5 = session
    * 6 = openssl
    * 7 = pcre
    * 8 = mbstring

SquirrelMail-specific information:
  Version:  1.4.7
  Plugins (List)
    * 0 = fortune
    * 1 = spamcop
    * 2 = filters
    * 3 = info
    * 4 = mail_fetch
    * 5 = administrator
    * 6 = translate
    * 7 = abook_take
    * 8 = bug_report

My IMAP server information:
  Server type:  other
  Server info:  * OK [HIDDEN] IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION
STARTTLS] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc.
 See COPYING for distribution information.
  Capabilities:  IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE